Noosa Council has announced that several of its facilities, venues and services will continue to welcome both vaccinated and unvaccinated customers as of December 17, to coincide with the Queensland Government’s latest COVID vaccination measures.
There are no vaccination requirements at the following facilities:
• Council’s Customer Service centre
• Noosa Library Service facilities – Noosaville, Cooroy Libraries and Mobile Library
• Peregian Digital Hub
• Council-owned Holiday Parks
• Noosa North Shore Ferry service
• Waste management facilities – Eumundi-Noosa Road Landfill
• Main areas of the Noosa Aquatic Centre (NAC) and Noosa Leisure Centre (NLC).
Please be aware however that access to the NAC and NLC cafes are only accessible to fully vaccinated patrons.
When visiting the facilities, you are required to check-in using the Checkin QLD app and sanitise your hands.
Council advises that under the Queensland Government measures, you must be fully vaccinated when visiting
• The J Noosa, • Noosa Community Support, • Noosa Regional Gallery and • Cooroy Butter Factory Arts Centre.
People attending any Noosa council-owned Community Hall or venue when providing restricted activities such as live music must be fully vaccinated.
Noosa council is asking people to be kind to all workers during this period who are following the mandated requirements.